How much are additional theme updates?
When looking to publish a new theme for your store, we will have to do an additional theme update to integrate our Wholesale Hero code into your theme. If you have an app that you suspect is incompatible with Wholesale Hero, here's an article that contains the categories of which apps are incompatible and although the app can be integrated with most themes, the following are currently known to be incompatible:
The cost of an additional theme update is $150USD and the fee is non-refundable. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal. The payment made here is for a developer's time to attempt the integration of our code on your theme. In some instances, your theme may end up being incompatible with the app.
1. Include the following details in the "message" field of your PayPal payment(All three items must be included).
- Your Shopify domain name(myshopify.com).
- The exact name of the new theme to be edited.
- Include the statement "I understand that this additional theme update payment is non-refundable in the event that my theme is found to be incompatible with the app."
2. Once payment has been sent simply get in touch with our support team at email@example.com to carry out your additional theme update
***Please take note that this payment does not guarantee integration with your new theme and is non-refundable in the event that your theme is found to not be compatible.***