How to allow additional discounts in conjunction with the wholesale discount
Most establishments, may it online or not, do not allow for other discounts to be used in conjunction with another discount like budget coupons or promo deals. However, if you want to allow it on your online store for whatever reason, you can actually enable it via the Shopify admin using the Wholesale Hero app. Here's how:
NOTE: Before you proceed, please take note that our app does not support the Shopify discount codes listed below or any discount codes created by third-party apps:
- Shipping discounts
- Expired discounts
- Discounts based on customer eligibility (specific customers or groups)
- Discounts based on usage limits ( limit to one use per customer or to the number of times used)
1. Launch the Wholesale Hero app and click on the Settings button from the left navigation panel.
2. Scroll down to Additional Discount Codes section.
3. Check the Allow customers to use a discount code box.
4. Click the radio button to choose if you want to apply the discount either on the retail price or wholesale price. Let us choose the wholesale price at this point.
5. Click Sync Discounts to manually apply the discounts to the purchase. Otherwise, discount codes sync every 24 hours.
6. Click Save.